welcome

welcome

sabato 10 settembre 2011

Amazing speech by Steve Jobs


 Here are selected passages taken from a speech given by Steve Jobs at Stanford University. I think it's worth reading...

  • You have to trust in something — your destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing the dots will connect down the road, it gives you confidence to follow your heart; even it leads you off the well-worn path. And that will make all the difference.
  • Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking. Don't settle.
  • Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Your comment?

26 commenti:

  1. It's precisely what I think about life and that's how I want to live it :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. It's a great speech! It's worth to read it and follow Steve's suggestions! Let's start to follow our heart and don't mind about what people say :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  5. More than a general speech, for me, is a really lesson of life :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. It's easy to say this kind of things, but I think that he believes in what he say.
    The only problem is that it's very difficult to follow his way of life.
    Great speech anyway.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  8. I agree with Steve. We often listen to what the people say but we have to follow our heart :)

    RispondiElimina
  9. I think that this speech is a beautiful thought =D

    RispondiElimina
  10. This is a very good speech.I agree with him

    RispondiElimina
  11. Wow! Steve Jobs is big man. To find your life's street and to be happy are the really important thing. You must be who you are! Thank you :**

    RispondiElimina
  12. I don't mind about people saying me what I have to do, what I have to say or even to think and so I fully agree with Steve Jobs. I DECIDE HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  13. I agree with him and think that life is a beautiful thing! Everybody should live their own life and follow their own heart.:)

    RispondiElimina
  14. I agree with Steve Jobs' speech and I'll go on in my life with his advice

    RispondiElimina
  15. Hi! In my opinion it's a great speech, I love what I do and the people don't have any influence on me. So I agree with Steve :)

    RispondiElimina
  16. I agree with Steve, even if i'm not a fan of the Apple :)

    RispondiElimina
  17. That's a very nice speech; I admire Steve Jobs as a person even though I don't like Apple that much.

    RispondiElimina
  18. beautiful speech for the very deep meaning and the important advices that steve gives to us..I think,like stive said,that we have to belive in something to enjoy our life

    RispondiElimina
  19. I think is a very great speech; in fact, sometimes, people rely on models of other people's life then I totally agree with Steve's speech, because every person should live as he would live :D

    RispondiElimina
  20. I fully agree with Steve Jobs, I think we have to decide freely what is better for us to do in our life. We can't waste time following ideas of other people, we have to chose our way of life.

    RispondiElimina
  21. I think that this Jobs's Amazing speech help many people, including myself, to see which is the way to go in life, so I fully agree and I hope to follow these teachings

    RispondiElimina
  22. I think Steve’s speech is worth reading because following your heart and being yourself is the best thing to do even in the hardest times; one should always have the strength to react and rise again on his feet, driven by his beliefs, until he finds the best way of living. In the end when one follows his inner voice he can’t have regrets because he took his responsibilities and made his own choices to become what he wanted to become.

    RispondiElimina
  23. I agree with Steve Jobs because I think that it's right to follow our heart, even if there are difficulties we must try to overcome.

    RispondiElimina